Welcome to our very first Blog Hop for 2015!
This month we want to help you start the year off with a fresh start featuring articles, how-to’s and resources that have helped each consultant, blogger and business owner on the hop in their own lives and businesses. Get ready to be inspired for a fabulous year ahead of you as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jill Russo Foster at JillRussoFoster.com on Natalie Bradley’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
You already know you need a great leads list. But what you may not realize is how simple it can be to get these leads on your own list quickly by just focusing on this process broken down step-by-step.
What’s your expertise, what sets you apart, what’s your “IFO” Irresistible Free Offer? You’re trying to get a business going, creating a website, and now you have to create an offer to get people on your list! So much to do! But…your IFO doesn’t have to be exhausting.
An IFO can be any of the following that you might already have in your marketing tools and can repurpose:
- A speech you presented locally: pdf, audio recording, video
- Haven’t given any speeches? Phone it in! Set up a free conference call account, I use Free ConferencePro.com, and record your speech. You already have the speech in a document (pdf) so now you have two forms to offer.
- An interview you had with someone locally or on the web: pdf, audio recording, video
- Don’t have an interview? Let’s pretend! Use your free conference call account, and have a friend interview you. Record the interview and now you have an audio and transcript (pdf)!
- PowerPoint Presentation to a group: slides, pdf, Animoto, video
- What’s Animoto? You can create stunning videos, with music, for free (limited length) from your PP presentation. Also convert it to a pdf and you have a packaged IFO!
- Webinar: slides, pdf, Animoto, video
- Have you heard of MeetingBurner.com? It’s a great webinar tool, very inexpensive and you can do a show and tell, share your computer, share your brochure, and record the audio and video!
Here are a few tools to help you create your IFO:
And to make the presentation of your IFO beautiful, professional, and enticing…you might want to create an e-cover. What’s an e-cover? An e-cover is a fictitious image of your IFO, whether it’s a pdf/report, or a digital version. Some tools to help you create an e-cover are:
- Quick 3d Cover
- 3D Box Shot Maker
- Free Ebook Cover Creator
Now you have your IFO completed you want people to see it! Try any of these:
- Place your opt-in box on your website as high on the page as possible and to the right.
- Place your opt-in box in a website pop-up.
- Place your opt-in box or link, after a blog post.
- Place your opt-in box or link, on your website footer.
- Direct people on your social media to grab your free report.
- Use a QR code on your site and any print media.
One last note: I use the word OPT-IN a lot but the words you should use on your web-page should be terms like: Subscribe or Join Me or Grab My Free Report. The words used, make a BIG difference to conversions. Most visitors will not know what OPT-IN means, so for that reason avoid using the term OPT-IN on your site.
Try these ideas and let me know if you need some additional help.
The next stop is Sharon Lewis at Questiam Leadership Development on Natalie Bradley’s Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Consulting
- Cari Vollmer at PassionIntoProfit.com
- Wendy Bottrell at Lifestyle Transformation
- Debra Burdick at The Brain Lady
- Janet Slack at Solopreneur.Biz
- Vicki Heise at Live Your Healthy Life
- Rochelle Togo-Figa at Speaking Breakthrough Strategist
- Lisa Ivaldi at InsightClarityGrowth.com
- Robin Hardy at Integrity Virtual Services
- Sandra Gardner at Tall Red Poppy // Marketing, Magic, & Design Sanctuary
- Deb Brown at Touch Your Client’s Heart
- Jill Russo Foster at JillRussoFoster.com
- Kim McDaniels at iBiz Design Duchess <<– you are here!
- Sharon Lewis at Questiam Leadership Development
- Chérie Ronning at Chérie Ronning, Consultant-Mentor-Speaker